Without a reliable backup and replication solution, if confronted with a disaster, whether that be human error or a natural disaster organisations are at risk of downtime, data loss and lack of productivity. It is therefore crucial, to have a solution in place for critical data and applications to ensure that they are secure, safe and accessible for fast recovery, whether that be on premises or in the cloud.
Veeam are a Global leader in backup solutions that deliver Cloud Data management for virtual, physical and multi-cloud infrastructures, through a simple, reliable and flexible solution for all organisations from SMB to Enterprise:
Veeam – Ci Partnership
Ci are a Veeam reseller and a Veeam Cloud service provider, we provide organisations with Veeam licensing, solution design and implementation services, Veeam Cloud Connect Backup storage to Ci’s private cloud, alongside managed services to create a fully managed DRaaS solution
Veeam Cloud Connect
Veeam Cloud Connect provides a cost-effective efficient way to backup and/or replicate your Veeam backups to Ci’s private Cloud. Veeam Cloud Connects functionality is included as standard with Veeam Availability Suite, Veeam Backup and Replication and Veeam Backup Essentials and requires no additional licences, just a subscription with Ci to host your cloud backup repository, which includes;
- Flexible pricing – pay for only the storage you need.
- You manage your off-site backup jobs, ensuring you are in control of your storage consumption and archive retentions.
- Secure, encrypted data transfer
- Insider Protection: protects against accidental or malicious backup deletion by keeping your Cloud backup files isolated in a “recycle bin” for 7 days.
- Ensures 3 copies of your data exist on 2 media types, with 1 copy off site.
- Complete visibility and control – Access and recover data through the Veeam Backup Console.
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Ci’s syndicated DRaaS service provides full cloud-based (or optionally ship-in) recovery at a fraction of the cost of building and maintaining your own infrastructure, whilst leveraging Veeam to provide a complete backup and managed recovery solution.
Business continuity refers not to just restoring lost data and application functionality following a downtime event, but also to restoring every aspect of a company’s infrastructure so that business operations can resume as soon as possible. That is where Business continuity planning comes into play, it is vital to have a DR plan in place in case of a disaster. Our DRaaS service helps achieve this by providing: –
- Access to recovered systems and data quickly
- Full or partial recovery in the event of full scale disaster
- Annual rehearsal, including non-disruptive testing
- Service desk for recovery support and 24/7 Invocation cover
- Fully managed service, providing comprehensive reporting and monitoring
- Partitioned DRaaS service providing cost-effective shared infrastructure from UK-based Cloud
ADAM Continuity is an official