A London based Brewery and Hospitality company needed a simple solution to update their legacy tape-driven server back-up. Their aspiration was to have a fully managed off-site back-up of their key virtualised servers.
ADAM provided a vault-based solution, taking regular snapshots, at a server level, and transferring these encrypted files to our secure site. These images can then be retrieved and restored at a “Bare Metal Level” to ADAM’s syndicated hardware or DRaaS Cloud solution when required. This solution also allows the customer to regularly rehearse, providing them the confidence that their solution works and meets their needs.
• Increased Productivity - Large internal cost savings and efficiencies from the opportunity-cost of redeploying manpower to other core services.
• Secure Offsite Data – Move away from unreliable onsite tape-based technology to one that sends your encrypted data to our secure Tier-3 data centre protecting all your company’s vital information.
• Quicker Recovery – With ADAM holding your offsite data we can start to restore it to our local infrastructure.
• Cost Effective – Better value of more on-demand products and ensure safe and secure offsite data storage and recovery solutions.
• Fast File Recovery – With an onsite client storing short-term encrypted data and longer-term data held in the ADAM Cloud it provides our client options to quickly restore lost or corrupted files.
• Fully Managed Service – Our pool of Specialists and ADAM’s Service Desk will provide a complete end-to-end solution throughout your contract engagement.
• Industry Experts – ADAM Continuity’s vast experience in this industry means that our customers have full confidence in their backup and recovery regime.
• Reduce Risk – Minimise risk by undertaking our fully managed rehearsals.
ADAM Continuity | Registered: Hampshire International Business Park, Lime Tree Way, Chineham, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8GQ. Part of the Centerprise International Group. Copyright © 2008 - 2017 Centerprise and ADAM Registration Number 4800355, VAT Number GB194545183